Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This Summer.....

Well, I keep seeing my friends Blog's say that this summer has been a roller coaster ride, and I must agree! And since I have not blogged in almost 2 months, I tought I would give a run down of our adventerous summer so far...

Since school let out the beginning of June, the kids have been accompanying me to the office. This has definately added to my stress level around the office. Luckily, I work from home 3 days a week, so being confined to the office has only been a couple of days a week. The kids have been pretty good, they have their own room complete with toys, tv with cable and an assorment of movies and books. But I will say I am really ready for school to start....

In June, we had a great family reunion at the lake. Now, mind you, my kids are water babies and would have slept in the water if we would have let them! And they did sleep on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment