Thursday, May 28, 2009

Out of Body Experience!

Well, I can now honestly say I have had an out of body experience. I picked up Caitlynn today from school - she has been begging to be a car rider, but I just despise sitting in line for 30+ minutes inorder to pick her up from school.... Anyway, she got in the Jeep and we were discussing her day at school on the way back to the office when she pulled out her Kindergarten Graduation photos. Now I saw the photos when we ordered them, but it was a tiny proof, so I didn't get the whole experience in seeing it. In the bink of an eye, I saw the last 6 1/2 years flash thru my mind, and the next 12 years came racing thru as well! I saw the day she was born, her first steps, first day of school, etc. all the way thru learning to drive, dating, and untimately graduating from High School. I must admit that these days I might be a tad emotional with the end of school approaching - I can't believe my little girl is about to finish her first year of school - comlete with a purple graduation gown similar to the one that Charlie & I both wore at our graduations! I think it is cruel and unusual pumishment to make a parent see their child in a graduation gown at 6 years old!! Does the school want me to go into cardiac arrest at that sight?

1 comment:

  1. that is cruel for you! there's even a diploma and a stack of books!!! well, if it helps any, she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete